More than one hundred neighbors, guests and brokers attended the unveiling of seven new parks and play areas that will be built throughout the 74-acre Mondavio master-planned community in Redmond by the end of the year. The event, held from noon to 4pm on Saturday August 8th, was a much anticipated celebration, especially for the many children who enjoyed pony rides while their parents noshed on BBQ and libations under the sun at Vista View Estates.
“This is what community is all about,” said Becky Gray, the Vista View team leader and Eastside Global Advisor with Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty (RSIR). “These wonderful parks are yet another demonstration of the developer’s vision to build the Eastside’s quintessential residential neighborhood – the best is yet to come!”
RSIR brokers Aaron Gazes, Gray Team Strategic Development, and Bill Cahill, Vista Views Site Manager, manned the grill while their colleagues Brittany Wells, Gray Team Marketing Director, and Jennifer Bowman guided children on the pony rides. Meanwhile, Gray and RSIR broker Sophie Dube interfaced with neighbors and first-time visitors, taking in the tremendous Sammamish River views, touring the model homes, and contemplating the true rarity of the location.
“Both our current and prospective homebuyers remark how convenient Mondavio’s location is – we’re perfectly centered between the Woodinville wine country and the vibrant convenience of downtown Redmond,” added Gray. “It’s the best of both worlds.”
As a neighbor attested at the event, “we moved here last fall and we LOVE it. The community, its central location and the surrounding landscape don’t exist in other areas like Bellevue and Kirkland. We can’t wait to raise our family here.”
The Parks & Picnics event was only the latest in a series of dynamic events and promotions hosted by RSIR. In just the last two weeks, the innovative brokerage firm hosted the Entrepreneurs Organization for a progressive waterfront rendezvous, rode a Cycle Saloon through South Lake Union to showcase the buy vs. rent opportunity, and senior representatives of the Sotheby’s Auction House attended a luxury event in search of new consignment jewels for upcoming auctions. In continuing with the “lifestyle marketing” approach, The Becky Gray Team will host events in collaboration with ONE Redmond in the near future, in order to provide further exuberance to the Redmond community and its surrounding region.
Life at Vista View Estates offers a tranquil retreat from the hectic pace of life, yet is only moments from major employment centers, residential services, shopping, entertainment and top-rated schools. This impressive selection of estate homes showcases the timeless craftsmanship for which Mondavio is renowned. Each architecturally distinctive and innovatively designed home is carefully positioned within the community to maximize views, privacy and natural light. Offering residents a refined spirit of place, Vista View Estates is enviably located between Redmond and Woodinville, providing a lifestyle investment like no other. Experience unsurpassed luxury, comfort and enduring value firsthand at Vista View Estates at Mondavio:
- Vista View Estates is a legacy master-planned residential community on 74 acres with bright western exposure
- Community development includes 120 town homes and 119 single family homes completed, with a limited collection of home sites remaining
- Dynamic territorial views overlook a natural conservation area with landmark trees and wildlife habitat in the Sammamish River Valley
- Timeless contemporary Northwest architecture with industry-leading craftsmanship integrated within every home
- Meandering private streets and walkways enveloped by beautiful landscaping and water features throughout the community
- Centrally located within the City of Redmond with convenient access to SR-520 and I-405
- Proximate to major employers such as Microsoft, Nintendo, Concur Technologies and SpaceX (among others)
- Quality educational system (grade school, middle school, Education Hill – junior and senior high school)
- Moments from the Woodinville Wine Region including scores of tasting rooms, boutique restaurants and seasonal entertainment venues
- At the crossroads to major regional trail & open spaces (Sammamish Trail, Marymoor Park, Tolt River Pipeline Trail), sport fields (Lake Washington Soccer Field), Willows Run Golf Course (access via bridge across to the Sammamish River) and Agricultural Open Space Land Area (Sammamish Valley).